Saturday, October 1, 2011

Things I Love

Hola all! The past few weeks I've randomly seen or heared different things and immediately remembered how much I love them so....I thought I'd document my random faves :)

1. ELO!!! Electric Light Orchestra, for those who don't know. "Don't Bring Me Down" is my ring tone! At my work they play some crappy remix of "Evil Woman;" the original is so much better. You've probably heard them, but if not, youtube it girl!

This is really what it looks like!
2. The top of Legacy Bridge. OMG it is sooo gorgeous! Really I'm just in love with the whole U campus. It's one of the prettiest places I've ever seen, and I've come to be very appreciative of my everyday environment. Every Wednesday I dread trekking up to the LEAP House, but the view at Legacy Bridge and from upper campus is so worth it! And free for the public :)




They are so worth the pain. (Griffin disagrees :))

3. SHOES! What girl doesn't? There are so many cute fall styles out right now! I got these a few weeks ago, and I'm so in love! Red is so perfect for fall, and I'm finding they really go with a lot. Plus, I always love a good wedge. Definitely a wedge girl.

4. Fleetwood Mac. Stevie Nicks is such an amazing singer. I can hardly understand any of the lyrics, but I enjoy singing along. Beautiful.

It would be my honor, to be your new step-father. haha!
5. Mother Lover. hahhahahah Look it up on youtube. Hilarious! (Yet not appropriate for all audiences).







6. Griffers. :) Well, I've always loved him. But he's adorbs, so I thought I'd mention him. :)

7. Weddings! I want to get married just for the cake and the dress. Haha I'm going to a wedding next Friday (fun excuse to look cute) and my LEAP professor talked to me about her wedding today. All of it is so adorbs. LOVE IT. Plus the whole love/life commitment/partner thing is good too. I love happy people in love. :)

8. Pretty Woman. Ahhhh LOVE that show. I have it memorized. "It was so good I almost peed my pants!" "Huh?" "She said she liked it better than Pirates of Penzance." Ohhh classic. And Julia Roberts is so gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment