Thursday, October 27, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Why is Halloween fun? Because little kids in costumes are adorable! Because dressing up is fun (even though I'm not going to!). Because candy is delicious. And because scary movies are kinda fun. So, to recap over the years...here is kind of a pictorial narrative. Looking in all the "Halloween" albums I can find, there are hardly any pictures of me!!!!!! However, there were plenty of pictures of me dressed up for other reasons...ha.

This was....eighth grade? Or ninth. haha Lindsay and I were boys! I remember being JT from tha hood...I can't remember what her name was. Ohhh good times.
Tenth grade...I was a kitty cat! And Gab was a princess :)
Junior year I was a flapper girl! So fun. It wasn't as cute for work, but I remember dressing up cute for hanging out with friends. 
I didn't find anything from senior year...I have no idea what I even did. Obviously nothing too crazy. This was last year. I dressed up as a princess for Flips! I worked in Princess Land and painted nails. haha This was the only time I've ever been a princess. It only took me 18 years :) And really, those were all the Halloween photos I could find of my costumes. Since they are sparse, I decided to share some costumes from non-Halloween events.
 I wish this was on a day when it was acceptable to dress this way in public...haha
Not Halloween either...who'da thought? :) "Bros with fros ain't got no ho's!"
Definitely just a regular day.

 And, unlike me, Alex and Krystal and their friends have TONS o' photos from each Halloween from the past, like, five years! I thought they were worth mentioning:
My brother is such a fun Honest Abe haha
And Krystal always looks cute of course :)
This was last year...I just remembered what I did! haha Griffin and I went to the Rocky Horror Picture Show at the Tower Theatre. We dressed drag like the characters :) And it was cute! No photos though.
Kaya was an adorable lion :)
This one was definitely worth publishing haha Go Cor!
Here's a glimpse of Pizmo in her devil costume!!! haha She hates it. And I still think we should get her the princess one. It suits her soooooooooo much better.
Ok, I lied. One last picture of me! Couldn't leave out this little gem :)
And, last but not least, my mom's devil pumpkin from several years ago.
Happy Halloween all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment